From the Center of Rhinebeck:
- Take West Market Street toward Rhinecliff (.34 miles).
- West Market Street becomes Rhinecliff Road (1.9 miles).
- Rhinecliff Road becomes Charles Street (.1 miles).
- Charles Street becomes Kelly Street (.43 miles).
- Kelly Street becomes Morton Road/County Highway 85 (1.56 miles).
- Entrance to Wilderstein is on the right.
Note South Mill Road will be closed for construction in 2022
- Amtrak provides regular train service to the Rhinecliff Station. Trains run approximately every 1 to 2 hours to and from Albany or New York City’s Penn Station.
- The Rhinecliff Station is located at Hutton and Charles Streets, Rhinecliff, NY 12574.
- Taxi service is available at the Rhinecliff Station. Take taxi to Wilderstein, approximately 1.5 miles from the station.
- For Amtrak information and reservations check amtrak.com or call 1-800-USA-RAIL.